Author Topic: Can I Build Automated software Using HN?  (Read 4680 times)

dcousins

Can I Build Automated software Using HN?
« on: March 25, 2011, 12:17:15 PM »
I was looking at the HN website and I had a question. I want to build a software program that pretty much automates the advertising process and I just wanted to know if I would be able to do that using Hypernext?

Here is about exactly what I want to do.

I have a list of about 800 websites they are places to advertise. (Places to submit articles, press releases, blogs and stuff like that)

What I want to do is build software that I can have a tab for press releases, articles, safelist and so on. And in each section make it to where I can fill out the information needed to submit press releases under the press release section, and info needed to submit articles in the article section and so on.

Then I want to be able to program all the websites I have into the software and put them in their right sections then be able to have the program go through and sign up for each site automatically

Then I want to be able to be able to put in the article I want to send to all the article sites click a button then have the software send to all of the article sites programed in it, same with press releases and all the other sections.

Can I build this with Hypernext?

Thank you very much and really hope that I can build this software using HN please email me back any replies at povertyfighters1@gmail.com

Dallas Cousins
CEO/Founder
Poverty Fighters
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Malkom

• Administrator
  • Here to help you
Re: Can I Build Automated software Using HN?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 06:45:36 AM »
Quote from: "dcousins"
I was looking at the HN website and I had a question. I want to build a software program that pretty much automates the advertising process and I just wanted to know if I would be able to do that using Hypernext?

Here is about exactly what I want to do.

I have a list of about 800 websites they are places to advertise. (Places to submit articles, press releases, blogs and stuff like that)

What I want to do is build software that I can have a tab for press releases, articles, safelist and so on. And in each section make it to where I can fill out the information needed to submit press releases under the press release section, and info needed to submit articles in the article section and so on.

Then I want to be able to program all the websites I have into the software and put them in their right sections then be able to have the program go through and sign up for each site automatically

Then I want to be able to be able to put in the article I want to send to all the article sites click a button then have the software send to all of the article sites programed in it, same with press releases and all the other sections.

Can I build this with Hypernext?

Thank you very much and really hope that I can build this software using HN please email me back any replies at povertyfighters1@gmail.com

Dallas Cousins
CEO/Founder
Poverty Fighters

Thank you very much for posting this here -  I did get your email.

This is a huge task and much of it could be done with HyperNext.
However, there are many problems, especially in getting your program to interact with a web page(web site) when signing up.
Most sites use some security to try and prevent programs from signing up - CAPTCHA etc.
It can be done as at least one poker bot has been written with HyperNext - it capture parts of the web browser screen in order to recognize cards, numbers etc and then presses the relevant play button.

Another problem - about 800 websites - you would probably have to adjust your code to handle each one - and later if they made changes to their website your code would need modifying.

The easier part is building the email list - that could be done but there are already programs on the web to do this.
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.

dcousins

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 01:27:55 PM »
Thank you very much for getting back to me, There is some software that is a little similar to what I want to do with my software idea, a good example would be a program called Article Marketing Robot. This software only submits Articles but it has a ton of article sites that it signs you up for and you still have to deal with the captcha codes but it still saves a ton of time.

I was hoping to create something like that but with more options. If I can do that with HyperNext then I want it.

Malkom

• Administrator
  • Here to help you
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 03:19:03 PM »
Quote from: "dcousins"
Thank you very much for getting back to me, There is some software that is a little similar to what I want to do with my software idea, a good example would be a program called Article Marketing Robot. This software only submits Articles but it has a ton of article sites that it signs you up for and you still have to deal with the captcha codes but it still saves a ton of time.

I was hoping to create something like that but with more options. If I can do that with HyperNext then I want it.

There is a free FULL version of HyperNext on our downloads page - you could give it a try by seeing if it can do the basic functions you need then if it can't you won't have lost much except time.  If you wanted to try and recognize the captcha codes then the RBscript inside HyperNext should be fast enough.

There is also REALbasic and Runrev out there - they are very good, fast, loads of features, great forums and they have free demos.
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.

dcousins

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 11:10:56 AM »
Ok great thank you very much

anything