Author Topic: Picture Library  (Read 6153 times)

AnonymousPostings

Picture Library
« on: July 01, 2010, 10:13:54 AM »
Hello!
Where can I learn about how to use, for example, Image Library (Sound, movie)I'm not programmer, but very interested to learn with your HyperNext how to create my own soft. I open the Picture Library, but there is nothing and I don't understand how I can fill it with images. I have a lot of questions, but it would be nice to have some place where I can find the answers. I'm sorry if I missed something in Language Reference.pdf
Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Malkom

• Administrator
  • Here to help you
Re: Picture Library
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:14:43 AM »
The best place to find answers is to use the projects in conjunction with the Language Reference.
The Quick Start PDF and the Tutorial on our web site can get you started.

Regarding pictures, the following projects as listed on our Projects downloads page have images and canvases in them.

18 - Solar System
22 - Map Viewer
23 - Screen Shots
24 - Slide Show

The Picture Library -  you have to load images into it first - open the library and drop an image on it.
It is really meant for applying images to buttons and canvases - as in making your own interface.

If you want to make some software that handles pictures then the Hypernext picture, image bank and file commands are the best way forward.  The projects mentioned above use these.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.