Author Topic: Creating Android apps with HAC that utilize press and drag gestures  (Read 2234 times)

celestialblue

Hello!

I just downloaded the trial version of HAC, and It seems pretty promising for me not having much programming experience. I wanted to know if it was possible to use HAC to create Android apps with press and drag functionalities. For example I have a light bulb and a lamp with a cord and an electrical outlet. Can I create an app that will allow me to drag the light bulb, put it in the lamp, followed by plugging in the lamp to finally light the light bulb? I just want to know if this is possible. And i apologize for not posting this in the HAC forums but my account is not validated yet there. Thanks for your help!

Malkom

• Administrator
  • Here to help you
Re: Creating Android apps with HAC that utilize press and drag gestures
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 04:20:04 PM »
Hello!

I just downloaded the trial version of HAC, and It seems pretty promising for me not having much programming experience. I wanted to know if it was possible to use HAC to create Android apps with press and drag functionalities. For example I have a light bulb and a lamp with a cord and an electrical outlet. Can I create an app that will allow me to drag the light bulb, put it in the lamp, followed by plugging in the lamp to finally light the light bulb? I just want to know if this is possible. And i apologize for not posting this in the HAC forums but my account is not validated yet there. Thanks for your help!

Hello

I'm sorry but the drag isn't working correctly yet and the gestures are currently limited to just vertical and horizontal swipes.

Its fine you posted here - we are currently checking every registration request manually to stop spammers getting through.

Malkom
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.