Author Topic: My application HN file damaged  (Read 2662 times)

venkat0249

My application HN file damaged
« on: October 01, 2011, 03:15:53 PM »
Today, when i was developing application in HN,suddenly my computer crashed due to some reason. When i restarted my pc and opened that HN file, it is reporting an internal error, "cardclass:getobjectIDFN 1 51"...is it possible to recover that file :-[ that application is almost completed. Fortunately already i build a stack yesterday itself. Is it possible to decompile that stack to get HN code? Please help me! :'( I have been developing this application from a month. But now it happened like this. If its not possible to recover that HN file, I have to write the code again.

tigabyte

• Administrator
Re: My application HN file damaged
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 08:43:49 AM »
Today, when i was developing application in HN,suddenly my computer crashed due to some reason. When i restarted my pc and opened that HN file, it is reporting an internal error, "cardclass:getobjectIDFN 1 51"...is it possible to recover that file :-[ that application is almost completed. Fortunately already i build a stack yesterday itself. Is it possible to decompile that stack to get HN code? Please help me! :'( I have been developing this application from a month. But now it happened like this. If its not possible to recover that HN file, I have to write the code again.
I am so sorry to disappoint you but there is no way to get your work back except to use an Undelete Utility to try and retrieve the project file from you hard disk.

Decompiling your stack won't work either as your code is encrypted within it to stop anyone else reverse engineering it to see how you stack works.

The only way to prevent this in future is to regularly back up you project. I always have the project folder open and every few hours just duplicate/copy the project folder to the same folder. It only take a few seconds and on several occasions has saved me losing work when the computer has crashed.

venkat0249

Re: My application HN file damaged
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 01:10:21 PM »
ok...thank you...i'll follow your suggestion...