Author Topic: Copy text within Hypernext and Paste outside HN  (Read 3376 times)

Jeff

Copy text within Hypernext and Paste outside HN
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:57:10 AM »
I am thinking of creating a single card that has a field which you can put text into it and a button that can paste that text into another place outside the HyperNext software,

like pasting it to a notepad document or a Microsoft word document or any place which has a text field outside HyperNext.

Why am saying this is because the QuickStart tutorial I've learn was about putting a text in another field within the HyperNext software card.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Malkom

• Administrator
  • Here to help you
Re: Copy text within Hypernext and Paste outside HN
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 06:58:34 AM »
Quote from: "Jeff"
I am thinking of creating a single card that has a field which you can put text into it and a button that can paste that text into another place outside the HyperNext software,

like pasting it to a notepad document or a Microsoft word document or any place which has a text field outside HyperNext.

Why am saying this is because the QuickStart tutorial I've learn was about putting a text in another field within the HyperNext software card.

Thanks

Unfortunately HyperNext cannot place text into another application. It just doesn't know about the necessary hooks to do this.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.