HyperNext Studio > Getting Started

Supported Databases

(1/1)

venugopaljd:
Hi, From the documentation i understand that SQLITE is the database solution to use. Apart from SQLITE does HYPERNEXT support other database systems like firebirdsql (over network or embedded) or Apache Derby or MS Access or ODBC/JDBC
regards
venu

Malkom:

--- Quote from: venugopaljd on February 05, 2017, 09:58:01 AM ---Hi, From the documentation i understand that SQLITE is the database solution to use. Apart from SQLITE does HYPERNEXT support other database systems like firebirdsql (over network or embedded) or Apache Derby or MS Access or ODBC/JDBC
regards
venu

--- End quote ---

Hi venu,

Currently HyperNext only support SQLite databases. Also these must be stored in a file and not connected to a database server over a network.

Its possible to make a HyperNext program to act as a front end to a HyperNext database  but it would still be SQLite.

Malkom

Fincolour:
You make me more knowledgeable. I like all of you very much

Delany:
Does HyperNext still support only SQLite databases or have you expanded the supported databases list over time, Malkom?

Malkom:

--- Quote from: Delany on April 16, 2019, 02:41:46 PM ---Does HyperNext still support only SQLite databases or have you expanded the supported databases list over time, Malkom?

--- End quote ---

Hi Delany,

Sorry but the latest HN5 is still only SQLite.

Malkom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version