Author Topic: Can I use Hypernext for medical software?  (Read 7369 times)

stomov

Can I use Hypernext for medical software?
« on: May 30, 2018, 06:24:43 PM »
Hello,

I coded an algorithm in Python that uses deep learning to improve heart disease diagnosis by outputting a severity score from 0-4 given 13 features of patient medical information.

I want to use Hypernext to create a graphical user interface that allows a doctor to enter 13 attributes of patient medical information, click a button that runs this algorithm I have coded, and then receive the output of heart disease severity score. The algorithm will already be trained.

Is this possible to do with Hypernext?

I would need to link the user interface software to some way of running the Python code, ideally with the doctor/user just clicking a button that says 'run algorithm.'

Thank you.

Malkom

• Administrator
  • Here to help you
Re: Can I use Hypernext for medical software?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 10:10:39 AM »
Hello,

I coded an algorithm in Python that uses deep learning to improve heart disease diagnosis by outputting a severity score from 0-4 given 13 features of patient medical information.

I want to use Hypernext to create a graphical user interface that allows a doctor to enter 13 attributes of patient medical information, click a button that runs this algorithm I have coded, and then receive the output of heart disease severity score. The algorithm will already be trained.

Is this possible to do with Hypernext?

I would need to link the user interface software to some way of running the Python code, ideally with the doctor/user just clicking a button that says 'run algorithm.'

Thank you.

I've placed this link to your other post:-

http://www.tigabyte.com/smf/index.php?topic=2824.0
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.