Author Topic: few questions  (Read 1679 times)

jakegol

few questions
« on: January 18, 2011, 04:48:16 AM »
ok. i have some questions starting to build up.

1. can you type a code somewhere so your program open automatically on windows startup

2. can you type a code somewhere so your program opens automatically on windows startup, if the user ticks a checkbox, saying so.

3. can you type a code somewhere so your program opens automatically on windows startup, if the user selects an option from a menu (eg. file)

4. i drag a .mov or .avi and says internal error then when i click ok it closes the program.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Malkom

• Administrator
  • Here to help you
Re: few questions
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 08:49:23 PM »
Quote from: "jakegol"
1. can you type a code somewhere so your program open automatically on windows startup

To get your exe or stack to start when Windows starts up you need to place an alias to it in the startup folder .

2. can you type a code somewhere so your program opens automatically on windows startup, if the user ticks a checkbox, saying so.

You would have to let your user copy an alias of your exe/stack to the StartUp folder but there is a bug in the HyperNext make file alias.

3. can you type a code somewhere so your program opens automatically on windows startup, if the user selects an option from a menu (eg. file)

Its the same as in 2.

4. i drag a .mov or .avi and says internal error then when i click ok it closes the program.
Assuming you have Quicktime installed then you have found a bug.
I am sorry but I do not have time to answer questions by PM or email.
If you post your questions in this forum then it might help others.

jakegol

Re: few questions
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 10:23:32 PM »
thank you!